Wednesday 15 November 2017

Choose It Narrative


My Cactus is mr morna and mj and mj is the Superhero and Mr Manners the bad guy and hey is Trying to stop me to saving that pain Because my friend is going to blow it up And Mr Moran is the Joker Undertaker is trying to blow up the aeroplane And the superhero is trying to save the pain.


So mr moran is Fighting the superhero And this amandas trying to stop me from saving that aeroplane Once when I dropped a smoke bomb I went away and to see if the Elephant Mister Maker and replace fridge a snakebite onto the ground at 51st if you buy them to me and get it landed on the airplane and then I got it off to see if the people and get a lift up the aeroplane and Soccer away from the bad guy so he doesn't explode it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.